I knew that I would probably get Trudy’s back up with my post yesterday and I was right. She read my post and left me a 7 paragraph comment and I was debating whether I should approve it or not. It wasn’t so much a comment as it was a rant similar to her posting of the other day. This is what’s bugging me today!
Now we are all entitled to our opinions. She gave us hers, I gave you mine. But there is nothing to say that I have to post her rant to my blog. After all, this is my little place to blow off some steam.
I took a nap to sleep on whether I should approve her comment and how to respond but when I returned, I discovered that she had posted the comment to her own blog with yet another rant. I guess she wasn’t too happy when I hadn’t approved her comment yet. I don’t work on her time schedule, I work on my own.
I was planning on approving it, but not anymore. If there is anyone interested in reading it I’m sure you can track her blog down.
No links to her posting today, but I will quote a couple of her own statements from it. I see that some of my observations weren’t far off.
- However, some took it personal, also accused me of “high horse” status and were angered that I wouldn’t do this type of project for 2011.
- However, I am used to the “elitist” and “high horse” types of accusations I am labeled with.
- I do find it interesting that a blog with a title “Things In Life I Find Annoying” would blog in opposition to my post about a pet peeve.
To the last one, is nobody supposed to blog in opposition of her viewpoint?
Her post I found annoying, her views I found annoying. She just doesn’t seem to get it, she’s allowed to have her pet peeve and I’m allowed to find it annoying!
Now this is the last I am going to say on this. She can continue if she likes, but I’m moving forward and leaving this behind. Which she should have done yesterday!
This is what’s bugging me today!
p.s. I would like to end with this quote.
Everybody can be great…because anybody can serve.
You don’t have to have a college degree to serve.
You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve.
You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
American Civil Rights Leader
- or not – maybe? How will PostADay2011 play out?
- PostADay2011 Bloggers – Click the Like Button Please
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 2 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 2 years ago