It’s Tuesday morning and I can say that I managed to stay awake most of yesterday and get some sleep last night. But I still have so much of my weekend Housekeeping to do. It’s a short post and this is what’s bugging me today!
I still need to update my about page, but I’m still not quite sure how much I want to write. So I went to my Google Reader to see what I could find. I came up with a great post from Christopher at CreativeBlogger on How to Create Your About Page.
Here are some of the highlights from the post.
- Start With An Introduction
- Add A Profile Picture
- Build The Reader’s Expectations
- Recommended Reading
- Invite Your Reader To Connect
Let’s see how many of the points I manage to cover. I’m determined to finish it today and press the publish button when I’m done. I’ve done enough procrastinating on this.
This is what’s bugging me today!
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 2 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 2 years ago