Housekeeping sure is getting easier, but there are still plenty of things to do to keep the blog fresh. I don’t know about you but I am spending a lot of time trying to find free images to use on my blog. This is what’s bugging me today!
With everything else I need to do this weekend, this will be my only blog housekeeping chore this week. Because I also want to find some new sites to use, this is going to take some time.
There are still other things I want to do and check out, but there are only so many hours in the day and I’m in no rush. I’m ready for some personal and family time this weekend.
The image sites I’m using now are:
I’ll be sure to let you know what other sites I find some time this week. If anybody has found other good sites for free images, I would love to know what they are.
There are also some other free online tools that I’ll be checking out over the next few days and I will let you know about those too. One of them is probably going to end up as one of next weekend’s housekeeping chores.
Welcome to the newest addition to the Blogging Buddies, postadaychallenge2011 who unfortunately had her last blog hacked. Please stop by her blog and say hello.
And if some of you missed it, I added the Links page to my blog this week.
- Have you backed up your blog yet?
- Do you have the four principal pages every blog needs?
- Have you written your About Me page?
- Are you interlinking your posts?
Check out the related articles below.
Housekeeping chores – this is what’s bugging me today!
Quote for today
Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- Housekeeping Again!!
- Housekeeping ‘IS’ a Chore
- Housekeeping Can Be A Chore
- Unfinished Housekeeping Chores
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 1 year ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 2 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 2 years ago