Trying To Keep Up
Today I want to quote 2 sentences from “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff” by Richard Carlson.
#2 Make Peace with Imperfection
I’ve yet to meet an absolute perfectionist whose life was filled with inner peace.
As you begin to eliminate your need for perfection in all areas of your life, you’ll begin to discover the perfection in life itself.
Now I’m not sure that I can stop trying to be a perfectionist completely, but I have to accept that sometimes just doing the best that I can is good enough.
This is what’s bugging me today!
Quote for today
No one is perfect… that’s why pencils have erasers.
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 3 years ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 3 years ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 3 years ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 3 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 3 years ago