PostADay2011 Bloggers – Click the Like Button Please
Why are people scared to click the Like button? This is what’s bugging me today?
Some will take the time to respond with a comment, and I thank you very much I love reading them, but can you also do a simple thing like clicking a button.
- Is it because you don’t want to be the first?
- Don’t want to leave your Gravatar behind?
- Don’t you want extra exposure for your own blog?
Depending on the theme and how you view the blog posting, comments aren’t always visible, but there is usually some means for you to let us know whether you like it or not.
You can give feedback in several ways and believe me, we want the feedback.
- Click the Like button
- Leave a Comment
- Rate It – Up or Down – Up is preferable 😉
- Send an email
We want to know if you liked it or didn’t like it. How else can we improve our blog and our writing if you don’t let us know.
We’ve all worked hard to write the posts and were probably nervous about pushing the publish button. Maybe we were thinking of changing it or even deleting it because there was no feedback. Meanwhile it could be a beautiful piece of writing, where the writer bares their soul.
So please, come on guys, click the Like button, Rate It, leave a Comment or send an email. Bloggers, especially new ones, like receiving the feedback. It’s like getting your school project graded. We all like a pat on the back and someone saying Good Job!
Bloggers look at their stats and see the different posts visited but at the end of the day, there has been very little feedback.
It’s nice to look at the Top Rated and Top Posts/Pages in the side panel and see it change from day-to-day with each new posting. This tells us what our readers like, and how we should maybe think of tailoring more of our writing the same way.
If you don’t feel like leaving a comment, that’s not a problem. Just a simple click will do.
This is what’s bugging me today!
p.s. please make sure you list your blog in your Gravatar profile.
p.p.s. I wonder how many likes this post will get 😉
Recommended reading: Bloggers With No Links
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 6 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 6 years ago