or not – A Time to Rest
This last week has been exciting, tiring and the best week I’ve had here on the blog. There is nothing bugging me today and it’s time to take a rest.
So today, I am bringing you the
11 Commandments For An Enthusiastic Team
by Ian Percy.
- Help each other be right … not wrong
- Look for ways to make new ideas work … not for reasons they won’t
- If in doubt … check it out! Don’t make negative assumptions about each other
- Help each other win and take pride in each other’s victories
- Speak positively about each other and about your organization at every opportunity
- Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstances
- Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you
- Do everything with enthusiasm … it’s contagious
- Whatever you want … give it away
- Don’t lose faith … never give up
- Have fun!
Something for the Blogging Buddies to ponder.
There is nothing bugging me today! 🙂
- or not – maybe? How will PostADay2011 play out?
- PostADay2011 Bloggers – Click the Like Button Please
- A new blogger’s guide to starting out by a new blogger.
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying