or not – Hoping That Someone Will …
Everyone is probably checking their stats and looking to see if they are going up or down. I’m pretty sure that everyone who has really engaged in the challenge and teamed up with a blogging buddy or two has. But now we’re all probably hoping that it will continue.
I know I was asking myself all these questions when I started my blog.
- Will anyone press the Like button?
- Will anyone leave a comment?
- Will anyone rate the post or the page?
- Will anyone subscribe to my blog?
- Will anyone use the Contact Me form?
- Will my visitors increase?
- Will I have return visitors?
- Will anyone add me to their blogroll?
- Will my writing improve?
- Will I have enough to write about every day?
Since the challenge started I’ve grown more confident and I’m not afraid to push the publish button anymore. I also know my writing has improved because the grammar and spellcheck has stopped telling me its passive voice and to change it to active voice. That was a nasty little habit of mine. It is so nice to hit the ABC button and have it say ‘No writing errors were found’.
Oh, I still have a way to go, but I do know that the more I write, the more comfortable I am about writing. For anyone who missed the post on writing, check out the related articles below.
What were you hoping for? Did you get it?
I’ve set up the above questions as a poll on a new page I’ve added today.
Won’t you please take a minute and vote to let me know how you were feeling when you started the challenge.
You will also find an infographic of The Evolution of the Blogger has just been added.
I’m happy to say you answered all my hopes. Thank you. 🙂
There is nothing bugging me today!
- PostADay2011 Bloggers – Click the Like Button Please
- or not – maybe? How will PostADay2011 play out?
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 6 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 6 years ago