I’ve had trouble sleeping lately with a sleep schedule that is just down-right wacky. Add to that not feeling well and this is what’s bugging me today!
My sleep schedule has been off for a while now. It started about a month ago when I wasn’t feeling well and didn’t know why. I would take some Motrin and lay down for a short nap and wake up 6-8 hours later. That’s not a nap but a full night’s sleep for me.
For years now, I only get about 5-6 hours sleep and it seems to be enough. I know that everyone says you need a good 8 hours sleep but that’s something I just can’t do.
Yesterday was a real messed up day for sleeping. In the afternoon I wasn’t feeling well so I lay down for a nap and slept for a few hours. I still had to write today’s post and came to the computer. Read a few comments and posts and then found I was falling asleep reading. I was in no shape to sit and write and decided to lie down and sleep some more. I knew this meant I would be up in the middle of the night but there was no sense in fighting it.
So here it is, the middle of the night, or very early morning for some, and I’m just finishing off this post. I’m still not feeling too good, so that’s it for today. I still have plenty of housekeeping chores to do from the weekend and I should try to be well rested to tackle some of them.
This is what’s bugging me today!
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 6 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 6 years ago