15 Pet Peeves
Sometimes you’re not quite sure what to write about, just too busy with other things, run out of time or haven’t been feeling too well and not felt much like writing. This is what’s bugging me today!
Well this was one of those days for me and I had this post ready for such an occasion. It was nice to know that I had this sitting in my drafts.
Pet Peeves of Mine
1. Standing in line behind people who wait until the last-minute to pull out their wallet and then go digging for the exact change.
2. Cashiers who insist on packing all your groceries before taking your money or payment. Then you feel like you’re in the way of the next customer while you put your money and wallet away.
3. Cashiers & bank tellers who carry on lengthy conversations with someone instead of serving the next customer when you’ve already been waiting too long.
4. People wearing iPods with the volume turned up so loud that you can hear it sitting 3 seats away on public transit.
5. People who have loud cell phone conversations in public. I don’t care what you did on the weekend.
6. Loud annoying ring tones.
7. People who litter.
8. Not being able to find a trash can on the streets.
9. Pet owners who don’t stoop and scoop.
10. Public washrooms that are over-deodorized. Just because it smells clean doesn’t mean it is!
11. People on public transit who soak themselves in perfume or aftershave. Have they never heard of ‘a little dab will do ya’?
12. People who wear so much perfume/cologne that it hangs in the air long after they’ve left the room.
13. More people who wear too much perfume/cologne and the wind blows it to you from 10 -15 feet away.
14. Stores that use scented pucks in their ventilation system.
15. Having to walk through the perfume section to enter a large department or drug store – not the greatest for anyone with Asthma, COPD or chemical sensitivities.
Do any of these things annoy you?
What are your pet peeves?
This is what’s bugging me today!
Quote for today
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask,
‘Where have I gone wrong?’
Then a voice says to me,
‘This is going to take more than one night.’
Charles M. Schulz
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 6 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 6 years ago