Being In A Slump
There are so many things I start writing about but I just can’t seem to finish them. Just don’t seem motivated to write the last few days. It doesn’t help that I haven’t been feeling too good either.
Is it just that I’m tired of winter?
Instead of the February blahs, I’m experiencing the dreariness of March.
Is it the change in weather? Where I’m teased one day into thinking spring is almost here only to get a blast of cold air the next day and realize that it’s still winter. It was warmer out today but there was a cold wind blowing.
I want to throw off the winter coat, hat, scarf. I want to sit outside and bask in the sunshine.
I want to see flowers poking up out of the ground, buds on the trees, the splashes of bright yellow from the forsythia bushes.
Do you get into writing slumps?
How do you get out of them?
I’m tired of winter.
This is what’s bugging me today!
Quote for today
It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:
when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.
- or not – I Live My Life…
- or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Home for Lunch
- or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Home
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying
© 2010-2012 ClassyRose and Things in life I find annoying
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ClassyRose and "Things in life I find annoying" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Top Posts & Pages – Recent
Search My Site
- Fat cat's diet draws Facebook fans - CBC News: bit.ly/pYAdBI via @AddThis >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- Couldn't resist sending this tweet out - Weekly Photo Challenge....Broken wp.me/pRMOb-1Ny /via @wordpressdotcom >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- or not - I'm Back! - Kind of!: wp.me/p1fqaT-131 >>Tweet>> 5 years ago
- How To Deal With Blogs and Vacations http://nblo.gs/fMAU0 >>Tweet>> 6 years ago
- Piglet in Portugal: Missing Food From Back Home - Is It Just Me? expatfocus.com/piglet-in-port… >>Tweet>> 6 years ago