or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Home
This was home to me for 17 years. My room was the one on the top floor seen in the photo.
This is the home where I grew up with my parents, 4 brothers, and 3 sisters. I have very fond memories of growing up in what is known as ‘Little Italy’ in Toronto. Everything was within walking distance – school, church, shopping, parks. When it wasn’t we would jump on to the TTC’s Red Rocket and it could take us just about anywhere we wanted to go in the city. My brother and I would often take it to High Park to spend the day.
Congratulations to the first winner of the Weekly Photo Challenge | Boundaries, Barb from Passionate About Pets.
Voting is still continuing for Weekly Photo Voting | CURIOSITY
Are you taking part in the Weekly Photo Challenge?
You’re welcome to post your link in the comments.
There is nothing bugging me today!
Quote for today
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is at home.
- or not – 10,000 Blog Hits, Thank You Readers
- Interview with “blogging buddy” ClassyRose
- or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Shadow Part 2
- or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Shadow
- or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Abundance
- or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Refuge
- or not – Weekly Photo Challenge | Boundaries
- RandomBlog2011 Challenge
© 2010-2011 Things in life I find annoying